Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Not a morning person

Most days i get up, spring from my bed, and welcome the world with a grrrr. I have always somewhat envied those who spring from their bed and can smile and welcome the fresh day. Even though i live in paradise and have the best job i can imagine - it seems i am just not a morning person.
To make up for it... i work til very late at night... well actually early morning - 3-4am is the norm, and try to skip much of the morning (i never do succeed - arising usually 5 hrs later).

Some days something will happen to change my mood... yesterday my first IM of the day was a person accusing me of being a texture thief :(
 I do not know why i bothered to waste my time attempting to prove i wasn't. It was obvious the person did not know, had not done their homework, and was full of less than complimentary accusations and lies. Even trying to get him/her to tell me the name of the tree they were looking at (accusing me of stealing) was 20 lines of back n forth..and of course they were hiding behind an alt. 30 mins later i had asked the person to do the right thing and report their suspicions to the people who they claimed owned the texture (they were completely wrong) and then muted so he/she could not ruin my day completely

Then there is this morning... My first emails of the day inform me someone has posted a review of my buddha statue... so being a dutiful creator, i venture onto the wild world wide web to check it out and read this...
"I love this sculpture! It was in Nemmers whenI moved there and was the reason I bought my lot there. When the owner of the statue left, I bought one myself and made a park for it. Many visitors come and is is a major attraction at Nemmers .. I really believe it inspired other residents of the neighborhood to make their places beautiful too. You can rez this very large if you like, and very easy on the prim count!"
and a 5 star rating too!
So now i am sitting in their very pretty and relaxing park at Nemmers, admiring Butterpaw's beautiful  handiwork and drinking my first coffee of the day (a necessity to ease my mornings).

In moments like this I know with certainty i have the best job in the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment